Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Side effects, steroid injections round 3

Yesterday had lots of soreness but today not so much-- only when I sit totally upright. I'm not going to look for bruising unless I feel a different level of pain because it freaked me out so much last time I saw it. I have a pain  around the 12 o'clock area, which is weird because I don't think she injected any higher than 2 o'clock.

I don't want this blog to seem all doom and gloom-- I have a big part of my life that isn't focused on vestibulitis, but this blog is purely to shine a spotlight on my issues with vestibulitis/vestibulodynia/vulvodynia and this is where I am in my struggle with it right now. Some days are more hopeful than others. I've undertaken this endeavor (blogging) with an enthusiastic spirit, not a cynical one and I hope to reflect on my experience as candidly as possible.

No comments: